Tears of the King
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ====== Armod Thorberg, level 3 Human, Fighter Build: Great Weapon Fighter Fighter Talents: One-handed Weapon Talent FINAL ABILITY SCORES Str 20, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 8. STARTING ABILITY SCORES Str 18, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 8. AC: 11 Fort: 19 Reflex: 12 Will: 12 HP: 46 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 11 TRAINED SKILLS Streetwise +5, Intimidate +5, Athletics +11, Endurance +8 UNTRAINED SKILLS Acrobatics +1, Arcana +1, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering +1, Heal +1, History +1, Insight +1, Nature +1, Perception +1, Religion +1, Stealth +1, Thievery +1 FEATS Human: Toughness Level 1: Power Attack Level 2: Action Surge POWERS Bonus At-Will Power: Cleave Fighter at-will 1: Reaping Strike Fighter at-will 1: Crushing Surge Fighter encounter 1: Spinning Sweep Fighter daily 1: Brute Strike Fighter utility 2: Boundless Endurance Fighter encounter 3: Dance of Steel ITEMS Longsword ====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
- Who were your parents? Armod is an orphan and unfortunately never knew his biological parents. He believes that they are now deceased, but doesn’t have any real concrete reason to believe this. Armod was fortunately able to be adopted by a very loving family that lived on the outskirts of the capitol Kvivik. His adopted father, Edgar, is a fisherman in Kvivik.
- Do you have brothers or sisters? Armod is unaware if he has any biological brothers and sisters. He is an only child in his adopted family.
- What socioeconomic status does/did your family enjoy? His adopted family are simple workers in the community and don’t have any large socioeconomic statuses.
- Do you remember any battles? None other than some of the struggles that transpired in his rites of passage.
- Was religion a large component of your upbringing? Religion never was a large center of Armod’s upbringing.
- What is your fondest memory from childhood? His fondest memories were when his childhood friends and he would pretend to be soldiers in the army. He has grown up wanting to be a war hero.
- Are you still close with your family? Armod is still very close with his adopted family. Although he rarely gets to see his father because he usually is out to sea fishing.
- When was your coming-of-age? Armod’s coming of age occurred when he turned 15. He was required to survive in the mountains for 25 days with only a small dagger. The most challenging part took place on the 13th night while sleeping. He was awoken by a lion in which he had to fend for his life. To this day he still has a large scar on his left forearm from this conflict. Surviving with such a great wound for the remaining days was an even greater challenge.
- Have you fought in any battles? No. Since Armon’s coming of age, he has trained for 5 years to become a soldier. His main ambition is to eventually become a general.
- Have you ever fallen in love? Armon has never fallen in love mainly because he has been concentrating on his goals of joining the army.
- What would you say regarding your schooling? He self studied the history of many battles. His only formal training is in combat especially with the long sword.
- What makes you happy? Laughing. Eating. Combat training.
- What do you wish you could have more of: combat, gold, lovers, knowledge? Recently the fishing industry has been less profitable and gold has become scarce in his family. Gold is very important at the moment and he would like to care for his family as thanks for what they have done for him.
- When you received the Prince’s invitation to the games, what was the first thought that crossed your mind? Armod is ready to compete in combat or any competition especially if gold is involved.
- Do you have any scars, tattoos, birthmarks? There is a large scar on Armod’s left forearm.
- Hair: Long dark brown hair that runs past his shoulders.
- Eyes: Green
- What is your body style and build? Armod is a tall and fairly large man. 6’2” 210 lbs.
- What types of clothes do you wear? Armod’s common clothes aren’t very distinguishable and are usually a dark brown in color.
- What is your greatest pet peeve? Someone who is capable but doesn’t want to work for themselves and instead begs for others to help them.
- How would you react if you were forced to take the life of an innocent? This definitely would be an upsetting experience and most likely have a long term psychological effect.
- Would you rather sleep on the ground or on a soiled bed? If a good night rest was needed badly enough, a soiled bed would be the choice.
- Would you steal food if you were starving? No, Armod would rather hunt, fish, or gather his own food.
- Would you steal food for another if they were starving? No, but he would be willing to share his own food with someone if they are starving.
- If you see two people fighting, do you intervene? Only if it appears to get violent would Armod intervene. Otherwise he stays out of other people’s business.
- Do you drink alcohol? Only on occasion during ceremonies.